Attorney at Law
Years of Experience:
- Over 20
- State of Georgia Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Auto Accidents, Dog Bites, Pedestrian Incidents, Dual Injuries (work and other injury)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2006 – Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section 2006 – Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association 2004 – Present
- State Bar of Georgia 2001 – Present
- Savannah Bar Association 2012 – 2014
- Rockdale County Bar Association 2009 – 2012
- Atlanta Bar Association 2008 – 2012
- Cobb Bar Association 2006 – 2010
- American Association for Justice 2004 – 2014
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association 2004 – Present
- Georgia State Courts
- Georgia Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Northern District of Georgia Federal Court
- Middle District of Georgia Federal Court
- Southern District of Georgia Federal Court
For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in the law for two big reasons. My grandfather was the chief of police in the small town where I grew up, and my father was a local councilman and a general practice attorney.
After starting law school, I worked for a personal injury/workers’ compensation attorney, and I saw how much he was able to assist people who needed help. I saw how fulfilling it was to help others, and it reminded me why I decided to go to law school. When a client is so happy that they hug me and cry telling me how much I have made a difference in their life, it creates an amazing feeling that keeps me doing what I’m doing.
I spend my free time with my wife and two children. When not at my children’s events, I enjoy walking our two dogs, hiking in the mountains, and spending time in nature.
I’m Ty Wilson, the owner and founder of Ty Wilson Law. I received a Juris Doctorate Degree from John Marshall Law School and his B.B.A. in Finance from Sam Houston State University. I’m a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.